05 December 2011

Microscope glass, alcohol ink and embossing



I made this less-is-more card with a microscope glass that I colored with alcohol inks, then I embossed a snowflake on the reverse side with silver embossing powder.

I enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers
Paper Crafting Journey
One Stop Craft Challenge

. . . . . . . . .
Jeg har her fargelagt et mikroskopglass med alkoholblekk og så stemplet og embosset et snøfnugg på glasset med sølv embossingpulver og satt på litt bling.
Jeg deltar med kortet i følgende utfordringer:


Crafty Cardmakers
Paper Crafting Journey
One Stop Craft Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week with this super card.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo this is so beautiful! I just love the deep purple colour , and the embossing looks great :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! I love the beautifully rich jewel shades, and what a great idea to heat emboss onto glass!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us @ Paper Crafting Journey!
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!
Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar i bloggen min!