19 May 2010

WOYWW

These ultra-mega-cool young ladies are my two daughters; Marte is 11 and Maia is 7 on this picture taken last summer. They have just been sunglass-shopping and we had to capture this moment.


Its Wednesday and WOYWW at Julias blog, the Stamping ground. It's really addictive and a perfect chance to find lots of nice ladies with the same nosy nose as my self and their wonderful blogs!

Ok ladies. Sorry, but my desk is the same sad mess as it has been the last two weeks. But my whole room is sort of under construction so I am allowed to, don't you think?
I am not a fast worker when it comes to sorting out and tidying, my neck is still putting a stop to everything, but I'm slowely getting there.

So this time I am giving you a glance of the "system" in my room.
I have now put every single clear stamp sheet in a zipper locked plastic bag. It prevents me finding them everywhere and  I can store the whole plastic box with them away from sunlight. You know that sunlight "kills" clearstamps don't you? They get hard and brittle. I managed to destroy a whole sheet of clearstamps before I got aware of that.

The other part of my "system" is my boxes of ribbon. I have four of these boxes. Greens and blues in one box,  yellow and orange in another etc.

The third thing I want to show you today is something I did today. I did not find a suitable way to store my Spellbinder dies. I had them all in a box but they kept falling off the tape they where attached too so I saw that one of you, can't remember who, had done this: Put them in dvd-covers. I just have to borrow my hubbys labelmaker so I can label each one, and I think I will be very happy with this. I have to buy some more dvd-covers though, there are still some dies I havn't placed in a cover.

And then its all the metal stash. I have used a very long time to put the things I used the most in three boxes and the other five boxes are for metal stash I don't use so much.
Well, thats all the WOYWW-stuff for today.

Yesterday was Norways constitution day. If you want to read how we celebrate it, look at the post before this to get an idea. Have a fantastic day all of you! I am looking forward to put my nose in your craft stuff!

33 comments:

  1. You are so organised! Love how its coming together. Your daughters look fab in their sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai fait un classeur pour ranger mes nestabilities avec une idée trouvée dans un magazine. Je te montrerai ça la semaine prochaine, ça pourra te donner des idées.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    youhave two gorgeous daughters! I love love your ribbon storage so organised!

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so wonderfully organised. I love your ribbons, so many shades.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love all your storage.. so organised! Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. everthing is so pretty! you have some amazing storage, thanks so much for sharing, hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous storage ... such great organisation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely organised stash, I like your ribbons - sooooo beautiful! I think I need to do the DVD spellbinder thing too - I have them in a box but I always have to rumage through all of them to get the right one! Very tidy you are!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow and wow how organised is all your stash, just love how you are organising everything. Makes me feel like having a clearout. Enjoyed my snoop today. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tonje
    two gorgeous girlys, oh your stash is so well organised, luv the zip bags for the stamps,hope your neck is better soon, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - you have some stuff there Tonje - and I adore your ribbon - some fab colours.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely girls you have Tonje and they don't really look alike I think right?

    And then all your stuff.... wow you have lots of them!! All those stamps and not to mention those ribbons :-O
    You can almost open a store of your own hihihi. But well organised indeed ;-)
    have a nice day, jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely are your daughters..cool is the word! Your ribbons look luscious like that..am heading the way of magnet sheets in a CD case for each nestie set myself..they are great, but a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ojh how i want to come and play in your craft room! Love all your storage idea's they're fab! hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so tidy and organised, looking lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for the clear stamps, they'll be safe in those bags even if they fall off the backing sheets - might have to copy this tip! Love all your pretty ribbons too.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very gorgous girls Tonje!!
    HYou are so blessed!!

    and your store ideas are great!!
    xxMarijke

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you are very organised hun, such pretty ribbons too xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your daughters look great in their sunglasses and I was very interested to read how you celebrate Constitution day. The costume is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super-dooper organised for all the wonderful stuff.

    Hugs
    Kay
    Toodles and Binks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything is so well and ingeniously organised.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful daughters you have. You are a very organised crafter.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Tonje, oh your daughters are beautiful, looks like a lovely sunny day too, wow, you are one organised lady, love those ribbons, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful daughters. Another organised crafter its making me feel very disorganised. Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh so tidy!!!Love your ribbons and such sweet girls!
    (lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cool are your girls..! You are so organised you put me to shame, great idea with the stamps and all those lovely ribbons and metal bits!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh... your daughters are beautiful Tonje. Those sunglasses are just what I need as I have a small face! I do think you need a holiday for your neck to recover! Whilst you are here (*Ü*) would you be a dear and tidy my space?! Love your tidiness. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am super impressed Tonje! All those ribbons look wonderful organized in the box! I love what you did with it! Your daughters are beautiful too! Thanks for telling me about the clear stamps, I better check where mine are stored! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your daughters are super cool in those glasses! hehe...Your stash is very impressive! I can't wait until I can eventually have so much I don't know what to do with it! LOL...
    P.S. Please come check out my new challenge blog! The first challenge starts Sunday, May 23rd. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love looking at all those well organized stamps, ribbons and other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How is my sweet Tonje! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a wonderful comment!

    Ah, I envy your organization -- I am working on mine but not really making much headway.

    Your daughters are so sweet, so beautiful and so FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I bet those young ladies keep you hopping! Love your storage ideas...may have to link up your nestie storage idea to my nestie storage post!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very organised. I have those boxes for my brads,eyelets and metal embellies too. Great idea to put clear stamps in ziplock bags.

    Beautiful daughters.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!
Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar i bloggen min!