I got this list from Rosella and wanted to share it with you. Feel free to pick it up and do the list yourself. The bold text are things I have done with small comments in small text.
This was really fun to do. Wow, I have really done lots of stuff! There are several of the things i hope to cross off the list during the next then years.
1. Started your own blog Hey, you're reading it!
2. Slept under the stars Several times, the most memorable outside a church on top of a mountain in Kalymnos.
3. Played in a band nope, but I tried out as vocalsinger in a band but did not get the job.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower In the winter, pregnant, in the middle of the night and minus twenty degrees celsius outside. Fantastic and unforgettable.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain. Climped the second hightest mountain in Norway twice. It is 2469 meters high.
9. Held a praying mantisng
10. Sang a solo Several times on several occations.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris Twice. Fell in love there as well
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea O boy.. that is just an amazing experience. Did it in Greece
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch Quilting, cardmaking, painting
15. Adopted a child' My oldest daughter is from China
16. Had food poisoning Sadly, yes. The latest on my trip to England in november.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables Raddish, salads, carrots. Mostly herbs though
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept in an overnight train Through most of Europe on interrail
21. Had a pillow fight Who has not?
22. Hitchhiked In the old days, when it was "safe".
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort This is Norway you know. You can not live here without doing that.
25. Held a lamb Cuddly, sweet and makes you wonder if you are going to be a vegetarien anyway.
26. Gone skinny dipping. Lots of times in small lakes far from sivilization.
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. Heck. Could not afford it when i was there.
29. Seen a total eclipse (solar)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Almost every day of my life
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. No, but I have seen the Victoria Falls.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Some years ago on Averøy where my mothers father comes from.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. I am trying to learn Greek and as a small kid learned quite a lot of Swahili.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Satisfaction does not come from money anyway.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke Fun, fun fun!!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa . Lived there!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. Greece!
46. Been transported in an ambulance Too many times.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Two times!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. In Greece, Africa and Norway
52. Kissed in the rain. Of course!
53. Played in the mud. That is fun!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie. In november this year on "Åndenes makt"
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. In 1998 when I adopted Marte. Unforgettable and great!
57. Started a business. Started my own naturopath business several yrs ago
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia In 2000 I think it was. Visited my friends who was working with the embassady there. Huge eyeopening experience.
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. Girl scouts does not sell cookies here in Norway. But I have been a scout from the age of six untill I was twenty.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason. Stein is always giving me flowers for no reason at all.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma . Sadly I am not allowed to because of genetic blooddesease.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp This is one of the things I really want to do.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. For many years, but then my dog ate it!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten cavier. I did not like it!
72. Pieced a quilt An proud of it!
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. In 1988
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle Wild, but would not dare to now.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book. Yes I have. But I will not tell you which!
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car A Volvo V70
83. Walked in Jerusalem. Walked and lived there for two years.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. Very many times.
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. I hunted before, the largest animal i shot was birds.
88. Had chicken pox As a small kid in Africa.
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous I was skiing and fell on top of the norwegian priministers skiis. He just stepped over me and walked away. I've sung for Tanzania's and Swedens priminister.
92. Joined a book club I love to read.
93. Lost a loved one My grandmother among many others.
94. Had a baby Our little Maia.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit Sadly, someone tried to trick us when we where buying a house.
98. Owned a cell phone and still do...
99. Been stung by a bee That is not a pleasant experience.
100. Read an entire book in one day I usually read a book every day when I am on holydays in Greece.